Thursday, June 22, 2023

Thursday, 6/22/23, more fun camping

Our 10 a.m. morning swim! Me watching Jack see how far he can go under water.  He made it to the end of the pool 
Evan’s turn.  He almost made it to the end.  These boys are amazing 
Melissa took a picture of the boys and I
Evan making a smile with his hands 
His real smile
We all had fun golfing 
 
 
Jack overshot and had to retrieve his golf ball
Jack, Melissa and Evan
We ate lunch in the camper 
More fun at the beach 


 
 
We slept in again this morning. I read some on my book, Blessings or Curses, you choose.  We ate breakfast and then the boys and I went for our morning swim.  Melissa came and took pictures after we were there for a while.  We got some good exercise in.  

We ate lunch, then went to the beach.  The boys love going there to swim too.  Melissa and I are more pool people.  We enjoyed watching the boys have fun in the water.  After that the boys went swimming in the pool for a while.  They also went to the store, then played in the arcade.  They went to their fort a few times.  They rode their bikes lots too. No wonder they sleep so good here.  

We relaxed at the camper, then when Bruce called as said he and max were in their way, I made potatoes, burgers and asparagus on the grill. When Bruce got here the boys rode their bikes to give him the parking pass. Then Bruce, Max and Vader went for a walk. The other two boys, rode their bikes down the trail in the woods.  They all came back and we ate in the clam.  Everyone was too full and didn’t want dessert.  They had to pack up and leave after that because the guys forgot to feed Vader.  I will miss my camping buddies.  They sure were fun and really helpful too.  It was so nice hanging out with Melissa.  I put things away and did the few dishes there were, then went to the clubhouse to use the computer.  It wasn’t air conditioned like usual so didn’t spend much time there.  Came back and read my Bible and book.  


 

No comments: