Saturday, June 17, 2023

Sat., 6/17/23, Went to Faith Rider's Meeting, went grocery shopping, loaded lots in camper, Vikki brought us their refrigerator and is going to sell the other one she gave us instead, watered garden and plants, Jacob drove the first time alone!

Bill and Max having donuts at Cops and Donuts in Bay City
My sister's husband, Dave, found this picture of Kenzie today, so she sent it to me
Jacob about ready to drive all alone to a graduation party in Bay City.  It's his first time!  Way to go Jacob!
There he goes with a smile on his face!
Kimmy accidentally broke a peony off yesterday, so she had me put it in water.  It looks so pretty
Vikki and Rody blessed us with their old refrigerator they had in their house before getting their new one.  It is much nicer than this one we had.  Vikki had the one Bill and her brought all washed up spotless.  After she left to go out with Rody, I washed the one she is selling really good for her.  She is always so generous and giving.  All my girls are that way and so kind hearted.  Thank you, Vikki and Rody!  It sure hold more pop and looks nicer in the garage.
Shot from the other side of the pool, where the lilac bush was pruned.  I will be adding more plants now that they will get sunshine.  
Cute bird I got with Vikki yesterday in Holland
This is the cute bird my friend got!

We went to Faith Riders Chapter meeting in the morning.  We sat by Wes and Gayla and Michelle, Jerden, and Lydia and Mark and Marty.  It was a really good meeting.  Dennis Hartman shared his testimony and it was just awesome what God did!  After the meeting, I went grocery shopping for tomorrow's Father's Day get together, and for our camping trip at Sam's, Aldi and Meijer.  Bill took Max to Cops and Donuts.  I came home and loaded groceries in the camper, then put the rest away in the house.  Vikki had Bill come pick it up and then she came here to help with it.  We all worked on moving all the pop from the old one to the new one.  There is so much more room in the new one.  Kimmy called me and told me Jacob was driving himself to a graduation party.  So exciting.  I was very happy to get the pictures capturing the memory.  She let me know when he was home.  He had a great time.  Melissa called me when she got home from Megan's graduation party.  They all had a great time there.  Hailey was really happy to see her cousin.  I watered the garden and lots of plants. Bill put a new screen protector on my watch for me.  He did a great job.  

 

 

 

No comments: