Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Wed., 11/1/23, Dr. appt., made veggie soup, went to Costco,

Kit Kat Loves the blankets I put down by her house.  Last night she slept in her house.  In the day time she lays on these blankets most of the time now.
Made veggie soup today
Evan getting standing by the wall.  He went to the corn maze with kids from Bethlehem
Jack in the blue shirt on the far left

Bill was supposed to have a doctor appt. this morning, but it was cancelled because the doctor called in sick.  I was going by when Bill would get up for his appt. so, it threw me off a little and I slept later than planned.  Still had lots of time to eat my oatmeal, drink my coffee and get ready for my 11 a.m. doctor appt.  Mine went well with her saying everything was great.  Those are the kind of appointments I like.  Got my flu shot there too.   It's time for a colonoscopy.  That was the only not so good news.  I don't like drinking that yucky stuff.  It's been a while so maybe it's better now.  

When I got home, I made veggie soup while Bill blew off the deck and picked up leaves in the yard again.  It was cold and windy and only 28 degrees in the morning.  It didn't get out of the 30's.  Brrrrr!!!!

We ate some soup for supper, than decided to go to Costco to walk around.  We did get some vitamins and I found two pair of soft leggings for a great price.  We walked almost all of the aisles to get our steps.  Then we came home.  I put stuff away and then came in to sit down.  Bill had my electric throw turned on and nice and toasty for me.   So sweet of him.  


 

No comments: