Tuesday, March 15, 2016

3/15/16 Only 4 of us at breakfast this morning.

Mocha likes my blanket.  I try to keep her off of it but she made it on this time.  Naughty but cute

Max and his science fair project.  Great job Max!


Jack with his science fair project!  Great job Jack!
We drove separate to breakfast so I could go to Kroger's and then to Melissa's house.  Bill had to go to Shay's after to pick up water jugs.  Only Charlie, Andy, Bill and I were at breakfast this morning.  Our waitress sat us at a different table as our regular table was covered with plastic because there was a leak in the ceiling above it.  I had oatmeal with raisins and Charlie gave me some walnuts for in it too.  YUM!  I was happy because I forgot to pack my walnuts.  Picked up some gift cards from Kroger as they were quadrupled.  I took Melissa my fitbit so I could trade it for her black one for Kimmy to give one of the boys.  Watched Channel 5 news of the day Sam Merrill died.  Very sad and it had me in tears.  Sure will miss him on the news.  Praying for his family!  Max and Evan were home so I got to see them.  Got a call from Bill and he was picking up Vikki to take her to pick up a dog kennel in Midland.  I met them at Kroger's and we filled his truck and most of the tank in my car. Got $1 off so it was at total of $27 for 35 gallons.  Happy Happy!
Sure love Mocha's haircut Kimmy.  So easy to take care of, especially with her new brush.
Vikki had me come out back when they got her to see the Kennel.  It is so nice and what a blessing that she got the blocks to go with it.  Lots of hard work but sure was the right price.  Thankful she has a wonderful dad to help her.  It looks so nice all put together.  I stayed home as I had to clean the house and get ready for care group.  Did some walking so I could make my goal.  Care group was wonderful.  Everyone had lots of input.  The lesson was on joy.

No comments: