Sunday, March 13, 2016

3/13/16...Went to the Army Reserve today

Bill preaching at the Army Reserve

Love how Isaac Worships
Joel at Pizza Hut with us for lunch

Picked up cutie Lennox to keep till Vikki gets home tonight

Lenny is laying in the chair with me sleeping away
I got up at 6 to get ready for the service at the Army Reserve.  Good thing I was up early.  The lady that was supposed to do the worship called and said she wasn't going to be able to make it, so I picked up a couple of songs and got the lyrics on line and ran copies off to take.  Bill did a great job!  We went to church after that. Isaac sure did worship.  Love the picture Vikki took so I borrowed it.  Paul Nelson gave a good message.  After church we went to visit  Bill Mallory at Covenant.  He had his gall bladder out and had complications.  He went in on Tues. morning and is going home today.  Jackie Facebook messaged me last night to see if we would go pray for him because she was worried about him and is in Tennessee.  We had a nice visit and prayer time and then went to meet Joel at Pizza Hut.  Riversbend was  dropping him off.  We had a nice time with him and the pizza sure was good.  After we were done, we came home.  At 3:15 I left to go get Lennox from Vikki's.  He is being really good other than he loves Bill to pieces and won't let him be.  Go figure.  I am keeping him by me now because Bill doesn't like dogs by him.  He doesn't know what he is missing.

3 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

Awe haha poor dad, it's so cute that Lenny loves him so much!

Vikkis Blog said...

Thank you so much for watching him that was really sweet and I totally appreciate it! Love ya!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Awe...loved having him. He is a really good puppy. Praying your daddy starts loving dogs! Doesn't know what he is missing. Love you!