Thursday, March 31, 2016

3/31/16...Picked up Kenzie and went out to eat. Took Joel to Cracker Barrel in the evening.

Rainy day today!  

Gayla messaged me this picture of her relaxing on the beach.  Love that beach!  It's almost like I am there....when I see this

Kenzie took a selfie of us.  She sure takes better selfies than I do


Jacob, Nick and Adam looking for frogs and snakes.  They found 3 snakes and 1 frog they told me.

The boys made this huge tent.  Adam in the background

Joel at the Cracker Barrel

Joel ate everything on his plate, plus a salad, plus a biscuit.  He was pretty hungry.  He and dad got chicken tenderloins and I got a turkey dinner.

Bill and Joel

Made calls to set up my mammogram and blood tests for tomorrow at 8 a.m.  I picked up Kenzie at 11:15 and we went to Tim Hortons and both had French vanilla Caps with a shot of caramel.  She had a bagel and donut and I had a turkey sandwich.  She picked up an application while we were there.  We left and went to the resale shop across the street.  I found three cute tops and Kenzie found a cute t-shirt with a kitten on it she loved.  After that we went to walk around the Mall.  Got some flip flops for her.  She wanted to eat at a cheaper restaurant (I was going to take her to her favorite restaurant Bennigan's)and asked if I could get her a pair of flip flops.  Found flip flops she liked for 3.99.  We went to Petsmart after that and looked at the cats.  Took Kenzie back and she brought her kitten out for me to see.  She sat in the car for a while with her cat.  She gave me a little wallet thing for Aunt Missy to have.  I gave her a container of goulash and her coloring book I had gotten for her and her mom a long time ago.  She loved it.  When we went into Rue they had some coloring books on the counter like it and we looked at them.  The kid working there opened the page and showed us the lion and told us the colors he had colored his.  He was really nice.
I called Kimmy to see if she was home and went there for an hour and 15 min.  We had coffee and a nice visit.  The boys were having fun playing in the ditch when I got there and then came in the house and made a huge tent with Nick.  Kimmy showed me where they moved the kiln and also the nice cover she made for it.  She is so talented.  I came home and we got ready right away to go meet Joel at Cracker Barrel.  We always have such a nice time with him.  He is so kind and has such nice manners.  He is also always very thankful to the waitress and to us and especially God.  He loves the Lord so much.



No comments: