Friday, March 18, 2016

3/17/16 Meeting Best Friend Vikki today! YAY

Met friend, Vikki, at Panera Bread.  Thought about the last time we were there and when we walked out to our cars, she showed me her coconut oil.  She was surprised though because it melted and so she started rubbing some on my arms and hands for me to try.  Had to laugh because I was pretty shiny in the parking lot.  We ordered steak sandwiches, soup, and a cherry pastry.  We bit into our sandwiches and they were cooked rare.  YUK....  We tried to eat another bite but it was horrible.  She stayed with our gifts and stuff while I went and talked to a manager.  He was nice and gave us turkey sandwiches instead.  We opened our gifts up.  She got me a Gift card to the Christian Book Store, and a $15 i tunes card, a nice towel, hair scissors, a cute 4 leaf clover to hang on my purse, and a  cute plaque with a scripture on it.  Kenzie messaged me to see if I was buy.  I told her I was with Aunt Vikki and she said ok.  We left to go to the Christian Book Store to shop together and I messaged Kenzie back to see what she wanted.  She was looking for someone to take her to the hospital because she had strep throat.  I told her I would come right then, so said goodbye to Vikki and headed to get her.  Picked her up and went to Covenant.  The dr. said right away that it was strep throat.  He had the nurse start her on an antibiotic and then gave her a script.  We took that to the pharmacy at Walgreens and they said it would be ready by 6:30.  I took her home as I had to be home to go with Bill to get the Orange drink from McDonalds at 5:30 and then the popcorn from Goodrich Theatre at 5:45.  We picked them up and headed to the Rescue Mission.  Filled the popcorn cups and dad mixed the orange drink from McDonalds.  Hooked up our dvd player and got things set.  Another couple came and started helping.  We showed the movie, Fireproof, and had 18 guys, plus the Mayer and a friend of his and then 5 of us Faith Riders.  Their reactions to the movie during it were great.  We were able to pray with one person for healing afterwards.  One guy came up to me and said it wasn't just the movies that the guys liked but it meant so much to them that we would come there and spend time with them.  The mayor was very nice and said he was so happy to have come.  On our way home we dropped the igloo off at McDonald's on Tittabawassee. Then dad was nice and said he would take me to get Kenzie's prescription so I didn't have to drop him off and go back for it
After that I took it to Kenzie.  There was a guy coming down their driveway when I was walking up and I asked him if Kenzie was there.  She hadn't answered my message.  He said he didn't know, but he thought so.  The garage door was open and the light was on so I went in and I knocked at the door.  I heard a voice I thought, so I opened the door and stepped in.  A big doberman came barking at me.  I said "nice doggie" and hoped he wouldn't bite me.  I was yelling to get someone to answer me so I could get Kenzie her medicine.  The dog kept looking at me.  I stepped back out the door and was pretty happy to only have it open a crack between me and big doggie.  Kenzie finally heard me and woke up and came upstairs.  I gave her the medicine and she gave me a hug and she was burning up.  Gave her some motrin to help with the fever and made sure she was going to take her medicine and finish all of it.  Left and headed for home. Praying for her to feel much better tomorrow.