Thursday, March 10, 2016

3/10/16...Kimmy, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over

Isaac, Peyton and Mocha  

Peyton carrying Lennox

Isaac

Isaac

Isaac trying to reach the high branch with his stick

Lennox all tired out

Max being kind to Evan who didn't feel well

Kimmy got here with Peyton and Isaac.  They had spent a couple of nights with her.  Vikki got her with Lennox shortly after.  She brought us each a French Vanilla Cap.   Thanks Vikki!  We stayed outside while we waited for Lenny to go potty.  It took a long time but we did get lots of steps.  Peyton was cold so she, Isaac and I went in the house.  We worshipped to a couple of songs.  They were so cute when they worshipped.  After that we went back outside.  Still had to wait for Lenno to go.  After we all came in the house.  We ate lunch and then went to walk around Petsmart.  I found a hose for my sink in the utility room.  After that we went to Old Navy, Dicks, Bath and Body Works and Hallmark.  Vikki went home from there.  Kimmy and I came back to my house and tried the hose and it fit perfectly.  That will sure make giving Mocha a bath easy.    Kimmy had to leave.  I did some walking then watched the news and then we got ready to go to Sullivans for our Faith Riders Meeting.  


1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Those are really cute pics! I can't believe I didn't get any of the kids today :/
Sure was fun spending time with you guys today!!!