Tuesday, March 29, 2016

3/29/16...Went to breakfast, than to Melissa's, then to lunch with Matthew, then to Dick Fabian's showing

Matthew and Bill pointing to Bill's Vietnam Brick

Loved walking through Frankenmuth

Pretty Easter decorations on our walk

Matt and Bill at Zehnders

Me and Matthew

Our selfie with the selfie stick!

Another pretty Easter decoration

We went to breakfast at Sullivan's.  Nine of us were there today.  Bill had eggs and potatoes and I had oatmeal with raisins and walnuts, plus we both had toast.  I went to Kroger's afterward and then to Melissa's.  The boys came out running to greet me.  Hailey was at Presley's but came home before I left.  Melissa and I watched some videos and then I realized I lost track of the time and needed to be home to leave to go to Matthew's.  I hurried home and we went to Frankenmuth and got Matthew.  He rode his Amigo and we walked to Zehnder's.  It was a little chilly until we got on Main Street and then it was sunny and warm because we were protected from the wind.  We visited along the way.  Matthew mentioned Vikki and him going for a walk several times.  He was pretty happy about that.  We ate downstairs at Zehnder's because Bill and Matthew like eating down there best.  We had a yummy chicken dinner and a nice long visit.  It was even warmer out when we walked back to Matthew's.  When we got there, we couldn't go in the garage door, so we moved the ramp to the front door and moved the bench so Matthew could go in.  Bill and one of the workers lifted it up so he didn't need the ramp for the step up into the door.  We went in and looked at Matthew's room and the bathroom shower.  So nice that he can take showers in there now.  We left and went to Birch Run to give our condolences to Gail and the rest of Dick Fabian's family.  Came home and relaxed while I was waiting to go to Stacie's, but Vikki texted me and said she was in ER.
She ended up canceling the dog class.  She called me after she got home.  She hit her head on a file cabinet hard at work and ended up falling on the floor.  Her work took her to the ER and she threw up on the way there.  Ended up having a concussion.  They did a CAT scan to check her out.  Thanking the Lord she is ok.  Talked to Kody who was so cute talking on the phone.  Since I didn't have to go to Stacie's, I went with Bill so he could put up Denise Martin's light fixture.  It took him quite a while because he kept running into complications, but finally got it hung and it looked and worked great.

No comments: