Friday, March 4, 2016

3/4/16...Kimmy and Vikki came over again YAY

Lenny got tired of walking in Lowes and just wanted to sleep.  Silly Dog

Two Cuties and a cart

Isaac and Peyton were so good in the store.  They started getting tired after walking a lot.

Peyton and Isaac

Nana and Peyton's selfie

Of course my sweet Peyton had to take a selfie of herself...she took about 6 ha ha

Got up at 5:30 this morning so I could go walk at the Sports zone.  Walked with day for a while when I got there.  When he quit to play cards, I walked by myself, then walked with my mom and dad's old neighbor, Dave.  Then walked by myself again so I could walk real fast again.  Walked 4 and 1/3 miles and then went down to see Bill and Charlie and then left.  Kimmy got to my house shortly after I got home.  Vikki came shortly after her.  Kimmy brushed Mocha for me.  Her fur is so soft and she smells so good since they gave her that bath yesterday.  We decided we would go walk around PetsMart and Lowe's so Lenny could walk with us.  He was so good and so many people stopped to pet him and comment on him.  One person even took a picture of him.  I dropped Kimmy off at Lowe's so she could walk with Vikki and then I went to Office Max to get a black ink cartridge for our printer.  Also went to the Christian Book Store to get the Book Love and Respect for Katelyn and Rocco.   Picked up a Jesus Loves Me baby bunny blanket for Shannon's shower.  Went back to Lowe's and found the girls and kids and walked around with them.  Got lots more steps.  Filled car up on my way home for the ride to Holland for Shannon's shower tomorrow.  So glad Melissa is going with me.  Made grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and we ate the rest of the salad and chicken.  Kathleen and Rocco were supposed to come for counseling at 5 but called to say it would be 5:30.  I baked an apple pie from the Rescue Mission sale and went to pick up 2 pizzas from G's.  They got here and we ate and then spent time counseling them.  Bill was really good at asking them questions and went really well. Very nice couple who want to get closer to God and serve Him.  I was going to take Mocha to Vikki's, but when I called her she said Melissa was at Sportszone and was going to take Evan to her house when they left.  I called Melissa and she said they would pick Mocha up for me and take her too.  That was such a help to me.  Thank you, Melissa.  They stopped to get her and Jack, Hailey and Evan came in.  My storm door must have been pretty clean because Jack ran smack into it.  Ouch his pour nose  Evan hurt his leg getting out of the van so needed a bandaid.  Hailey was doing great though.  She was so happy because she got to do gymnastics and had so much fun.  She looked cute with her new haircut.  Jessica Franz did it.



1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Awe you got some cute pics!!! It was fun hanging out today!!!