Sunday, March 13, 2016

3/12/16....Field and Stream Dinner

So nice out I hung clothes out to dry

I hung pictures on my clothespin hanger from Vikki


Bill and I at the Field & Stream Banquet.

Bill being silly getting his picture taken with Gary

 We got up early to go over to Denise Martin's so Bill could fix her light.  It ended up being the ceiling fan light that was broke, so he took it down and she is getting a new light fixture.  Came home and the mailman brought a package and our mail to our door.  It was something dad had ordered.  He came in and gave me my new fitbit one.  Sooooooo happy!  Hung clothes out since it was so nice.  Love how they smell when they come in off the line.  We got ready and left at 4:30 to go to the Field and Stream Banquet.  (No steps tonight)  We sat with Charlie and Sue, Kenny and Kitty, Gary and Dorthy, and Ken Zorn and a friend were supposed to sit with us too.  Ken came to our table and by the time everyone stops to talk to him he never got to even sit and eat.  The young guy with him sat next to me.  He was nice and was from Hemlock.  Lived on the corner of Hemlock and Tittabawassee Rd. He was homeschooled, but then went to Hemlock school in 6th grade.  He used to go to Community Baptist and now goes to Hopevale Church.  We had a good talk about the Lord and I also was able to share about Melissa's miracle with him.  He showed me pics of his 2 year old son and he was so proud of him. He was there because he is an intern in Lansing for politics and is helping Ben Frederick who is running for Senate in Richland Township.  The food was really good.  They drew dad's ticket and he won a popup canopy...really nice.  I won a red adult life jacket from Cabella's.
It was after 10 when it was over.  Came home and set all of our clocks ahead.  Then we went to bed.



No comments: