Tuesday, March 8, 2016

3/8/16 Hailey had to go to Med Express as her temp went up to 106 again today. They diagnosed her with pneumonia and put her on an antibioticJack


My poor sweetie girl is not feeling well!


Bill moving the cross he made

Bill posing with his post hole digger by the cross

65 and the snow is melting today.  Took a  2 mile walk and had to roll my sleeves up as I was too warm

Was very excited to spend time with this cutie!
Also glad I got to hang out with this sweetie

Went to the church and voted and then went to breakfast at Sullivans.  Had oatmeal with raisins and I also took walnuts to put in it.  So did Charlie.  After breakfast, Bill and I went to Sam's Club to get a birthday cake for care group's 3 birthday's this month.  Came home and cooked burger for spaghetti for tonight.  Did some cleaning too.  Melissa called and is taking Hailey to Med Express.  That's what the dr. said to do when she called.  I told her I would pick up Max and Jack.  Went for a two mile walk It was just beautiful out.  65 degrees...I was getting warm so rolled my sleeves up.  Soooooo nice out.  Came home and got ready to go pick up the boys.  Messaged Melissa and told her I would take the boys to her house.  Asked her if she wanted me to swing by there and pick up Evan to take with us.  She didn't think it would be much longer so said no.   The boys were excited to see me.  I told the teacher outside about Hailey and she said she would pray.  Took the boys home and they had a snack.  Then I had them get at their homework so it would be done and Melissa could maybe get a little rest. Jack read to me and did a super job.  We watched Curious George for a little while.  Gave the kids some chicklets for doing a good job.  Melissa and Hailey got home about 45 minutes later and Hailey has pneumonia.  She sure didn't look good.  Poor Sweetie.  I prayed for her.  Got home and made spaghetti for supper.  Ate and got coffee started for care group.  We had 12 of us at care group.  It was on love and how we need to have God's love in us to give to others.  Very good lesson and Bill did amazing teaching it.  We had birthday cake for Dennis Ward, Rich and I.  Sooooo yummy!

No comments: