Saturday, March 19, 2016

3/19/16 Went to the health fair with Bill and then went to the movie and out to eat with the girls

Vikki took a selfie of us at Olive Garden

Bill and I went to the Health Fair at Horizons this morning.  We had our glucose checked, blood pressure, cholesterol, laser cool massage for dad's neck, and skin cancer check.  Everything was free so it was very nice.  We picked up lots of goodies too.  Everything was good with me except I need to get my cholesterol down.  Bill needs to work on his blood sugar and blood pressure.  We both need to eat better so I made veggie soup for the week.  At 4:10 the girls, Hailey and I went to see the movie, Miracles from Heaven.  I had seen it and wanted them to all see it too.  Hailey drank 3 lemonades and ate two kids popcorns, and some candy.  She told me she had to go to the bathroom so I took her.  I walked to a stall and then expected her to go in the one next to me.  I turned around and saw her in the mirror, she was leaning over the garbage looking sick.  I went to her right away and prayed for her.  She threw up quite a bit but hit the garbage which was good.  A little girl was watching her and she looked scared.  Hailey then went in the bathroom and had diarrhea.  My poor girl.  She did feel better when she came out and we went back into the movie.  She missed the part where the girl fell into the tree.  This movie was so good.  We all loved it.  We went to Olive Garden afterwards for dinner.  Melissa and Kimmy had spaghetti, and Vikki and I had chicken alfredo.  We also had bread sticks and salad.  Hailey just wanted Mozerelli sticks and bread sticks.  I was happy she felt like eating.  Thankful to the Lord for that.  Took Kimmy back to the theatre to pick her car up and the rest of us came back to my house.  Bruce texted Melissa and said Jack was retracting.  We prayed for him and I sure am continuing to pray for him.  So thankful all the son in laws watched the kids so we could go out for this fun night.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you mom for treating us to such a fun evening! We had a great time! Love you!!!!

Vikkis Blog said...

Sure was fun!!! Thank you and I love you so much!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Love you girls so much too!