Monday, March 28, 2016

3/28/16


Beautiful tulip Bill bought me at church Sunday

Rainy day.  There's a beautiful woodpecker(or as Peyton says, woodknocker) in the tree but the picture didn't turn out too clear of him.


I'm really loving worshipping to the CD Vikki gave me.  After I finished I went to the Sportszone, but they had a sign up saying the Silver sneakers program was suspended.  They are working to reinstate it but it may take 2 months.  I sure am glad it is getting nice out so I can walk outside now instead.  Will have to use my basement on rainy days.  We went to Bay City to look at some chairs for the camper.  They were nice and comfy but pretty low so we didn't get them.  Downloaded the song Keep Walking (Marching).  It is a great one to walk to.  Love the words to it and the way Toby Mac sings it. Made goulash for supper and asparagus.  Yummy!  Thought about Kenzie as it's her favorite. Did some walking outside.  Pretty wet and soggy out there.  Made a donation to Go Fund Me for the family in Hemlock whose house exploded.  Watched the Tribute to Dick Fabian channel 5 did.  It was really nice.  I learned a lot I didn't know about him.  I remember going to Battle of the Bands when I was a teenager and seeing him there.  Sad that he's gone.  Doing lots of praying for Gail and their family.



No comments: