Friday, March 18, 2016

3/18/16 Lots of Birthday calls and wishes today!

Jacob


Hailey

Evan

Max, Jack and Adam


My poor Eli wasn't feeling very good but tried to smile for my picture

Peyton and Isaac

This didn't turn out very good of Peyton, but put it on because Isaac is so cute

Evan




Peyton sitting in Kenzie's little chair!

Melissa reading to the kids

Some cute boys helping me blow out the candles while papa watched in the background

Me and my PeyPey

Me and my Isaac

Peyton, Evan, Me and Isaac

Bill, Melissa, Kimmy, Vikki and kiddos, Wes and Gayla, Sue, and Vikki Eddy called me to wish me happy birthday.  Aunt Debbie an Aunt Brenda sent me texts.  Got many greetings on facebook that I read.  So thankful to have a loving family and so many sweet friends.  Kimmy asked if they could come over which made me very happy.  She didn't want me making my own birthday cake, so she wanted to make one when she got home. I told her no, that Vikki was coming over and could make one at my house.  When I asked Vikki to come at night when Kimmy was coming, Vikki did't want me making my own cake either so the sweetie went and picked up two cake mixes and made and decorated two beautiful, delicious cakes. Kimmy picked up ice cream and brought it.  Melissa didn't want me making my own cake either.  Three very sweet and precious daughters they are!  We all had fun and the kids all made me beautiful cards.  I got a thing to hook on the ladder of the 5th wheel and it has several lines to hang clothes on from everyone.  Peyton and Isaac got me cute little clothes pins to use for it which will be great and some snickers.  The cake was delicious.  The girls wouldn't let me do anything and just waited on me and everyone else.  We had lots of fun.  Kimmy cut Melissa's boys' hair and Melissa, Vikki, Adam, Peyton, Isaac and I walked in the basement to Christian music.I gave Adam a fitbit and he was so excited to get steps.  Bill gave me a single red rose in the morning which was so sweet of him.  (He gave me my fitbit one last week for my birthday)  He also hid a card which I worked hard finding, and it was so beautiful and had a $25 Penney's gift card in it.
It was a wonderful evening with family.  Poor Eli wasn't feeling too well so I laid hands on him and prayed for him.  All the grandkids were so sweet and precious!

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. Love you to pieces!!!

Unknown said...

An interesting birthday bash! Love all of these arrangements. My mom threw a mermaid party on my 20th birthday. She booked a spacious venue Houston for my surprise birthday bash. Truly, loved her surprise and had a blasting time in the party.