Thursday, March 24, 2016

3/24/16... Peyton and Isaac came over to color Easter eggs and did agreat job!

Peyton and Isaac about to start coloring eggs

They knew just what to do too!

First eggs colored!!



Look at those beautiful eggs!

Lenny in a great pose.  He's so cute!


Cutie Isaac and Lenny playing
The Easter Baskets are ready!

The adult basket is all ready too!

I went to my dr. appt. for my physical today and the parking lot was empty except for a couple cars in the back.  I got in and they said they had tried to reach me and my daughter (Kimmy) to tell me the doctor took off for Easter.  Her husband was there and they asked if I wanted to see him, but I told them I wanted to see her for a physical.  They set it up for next Wednesday now.  Bummer to have to go back.  Called Vikki to let her know I was stopping at Aldi's for flour and salt and then I would be home.  She, Peyton, Isaac and Lennox came over  so the kids could color eggs.  I was so happy to have them do it.  They did such a good job and it was so fun to watch them.  It has rained all day and there is a lot of slush out there.  Bill went to do His Restoration's snowplowing and shoveling and when I got home I shoveled the snow and slush by where Vikki would park when she got her. That's the only place that needed shoveling in the driveway.  I was shoveling the deck when they got her so went in to start coloring eggs.  Got the Easter baskets out and grass in them and started to fill them.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Sure was fun and I love all your pictures!!!