Wednesday, March 23, 2016

3/22/16 Babysat Evan, then Bill watched him while Melissa and I walked at Sportszone then after she left, I headed over to Kimmy's to spend time with her, Vikki and the kids.

Evan laying at McDonald's


This cool flash car was the toy Evan got at McDonalds.  He was pretty happy

Me and Melissa walking at Sports Zone.  Took a selfie

Papa and Evan.  Papa watched him while we walked

Peyton and Isaac gathering eggs at Kimmy's.

Jacob and Adam having their computer time.  Eli liked watching

Kenzie playing with Norman and Isaac and Peyton playing on the Hammock

Adam swinging on his swing.  He was going pretty high

I love this picture of Kenzie and Truman on the couch!
Kenzie and Norman

Kenzie in the Hammock trying to hide before I took a pic

Only 6 of us at breakfast this morning.  Wes and Gayla are in Florida enjoying the sunshine.
After breakfast, I went to Melissa's to watched some things she taped and wanted me to watch.  We did some things around the house and then she left for her Dentist appt. and I took Evan to McDonald's.  He had fun playing and was very happy with the car he got for a toy in his Happy Meal.  He played for about an hour and then we headed to my house.  We went out and saw Bill in the shed and then we were going to feed the birds.  Melissa came when we were heading to the garage.  She stayed for some homemade veggie soup.  Evan had fun with the Duple Train set and made quite the track.  Bill watched Evan and Melissa and I went to Sport Zone to walk.  We walked two miles and then went into see the bird and animal displays.  We had a coffee and sat and relaxed for a while.  Came home and Evan was jumping on the trampoline in pick exercise pants.  They were way too big for him so he kept pulling them up.  Melissa asked Bill what happened and he said right after we left Evan had an accident and wet his pants.  He had them washed already and in the dryer when we got home.  Melissa visited until it was time to go get the kids.  I headed to Kimmy's to spend time with her and Vikki and the kids.  Kenzie had told me she couldn't come now. I got to Kimmy's and spent some time and then Vikki talked to Kenzie and she decided she wanted to come.  I went to get her and then when we got back to Kimmy's we ate.  Vikki had made delicious cheesy potatoes and chicken soft tacos.  It was such wonderful food.  We enjoyed the kiddos and the dogs and after the kids went to bed, we watched the movie, "Do You Believe".  Kenzie laid on the couch with the dogs...gave Truman, Norman and Lennox each a turn.  Kimmy made popcorn for whoever wanted some.  I took Kenzie home on my way home.  Got home at 11:52.


No comments: