Wednesday, March 23, 2016

3/21/16...Well my sister is older than me today....She's in heaven andI sure do miss her. Not as much fun not getting to tease her and haveher tease me on our birthdays

Love the CD Vikki gave me to worship to.  I worship to it every day Vikki!  Thank you.  I slept in till 8 so was late going to Sportszone.  I walked 4 1/3 miles, then came home and changed and headed to Aldi's and Krogers to get groceries for Easter dinner.  Came home and dad helped carry groceries in.  Made him chicken, baked potato and string beans and I had salad with chicken on it.  Yum. I am eating soup, salads, Smoothies, nuts and seeds again and already got down to my normal weight.  Now to lose 5 more!
Bill and I watched a movie and I read on my book Miracles From Heaven and then went to bed!  I am thankful for how Bill always takes the pillows off the bed and turns the bedspread back.  He also turns our electric blanket on so the bed is nice and warm when we get in. Also Bill told me to just write on a note on the refrig the jobs he needs to do and he did both of them already without me saying anything.  He was sure happy to tell me the one big job was done😊

No comments: