Wednesday, March 16, 2016

3/16/16 Went to see movie "Miracles from Heaven"

I came home from the movie and looked at the fitbit competition and wow....I was ahead of Melissa.  Had to get a picture of this because it might not ever happen again.  Truth is, I got worried about her and started praying for her.  She just forgot to wear her fitbit though she said when I talked to her.

Went to Sportszone and walked 4 1/3 miles this morning.  Came home and Bill and I were eating breakfast when there was a knock at the door.  It was Ken Finney.  He used to come to our Faith Rider's meeting but hasn't for a while.  He rode his motorcycle out to Maine with us and when Bill ran out of gas, he had some in his bike for him.  We had a nice visit.  He moved to Coleman so can't make it to meetings much anymore.  Sold his bike too.  We headed to Goodrich Theater for the 1:35 movie.  We were meeting Charlie and Sue there.  We parked and the guy next to us knocked on Bill's window.  It was Tim and Cathy Krause.  They were seeing the same movie so we all sat together.  We were so happy to see them.  Got home and made sirloin burgers, baked potatoes and corn for dinner.  Went to teach kids care group and Tina and Chris had a huge cupcake on the cupboard and a sweet card for me for my birthday.  They also had me come to the kitchen when the kids were at worship for apple pie and coffee with good creamer.  I was one happy girl!..

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

You've posted all the way to 2018! Wow, your good;) haha