Wednesday, March 2, 2016

3/1/16....Big snow storm...got 11 inches at least

Bill with his new granddoggie

All of the schools around were cancelled.  Storm Warnings predict 7-10 inches of snow and high winds.  We went to breakfast.  Had to drive separate because Bill had a followup with his urologist.  That went well.  It was pretty slippery on my way home so was happy to hibernate for the rest of the day. It started snowing in the morning around 7 and continued all day and night.  We got 11 inches at least.  Bill snowblower our driveway in the snow and wind and then rested for a while and went to do His Restoration's driveway and sidewalks.  While he was there he noticed the guy across the road standing outside for quite a while.  Well when the guy left, he backed into Bill's truck and dented the bumper.  Bill yelled at him to stop, but he just kept going.  He tried calling the police, but didn't get any answer, so called me to have me call them.  I called 911 and talked to a very nice officer.  He asked me some information and then said he would call Bill for more info and then send an officer over.  Well dad was finishing the driveway so didn't hear his phone so the officer left a message for him to just go to the city police dept. tomorrow and file a report.  I was so happy when Bill got home safely as the roads were terrible and visibility wasn't good either.  

3 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

I can't believe that happened to dads truck...what a bum deal! Ugh! I hope that guy gets caught!

Vikkis Blog said...

I love that Dad held Lenny!!! And that he said "well hi cute doggie!" when he first saw him. Dads becoming a softy!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Sure is. Love it