Friday, December 14, 2018

12/14/18...Went shopping for toys for Youth Haven Kids, Took Melissa to Therapy, Went to see Marie and Roy, Went to Amazing Grace Store to drop off toys

Bill helping frost the Christmas Cookies
Evan

Jack
Max...We were watching a movie and  I left the room for a few minutes.  This is how I found Max when I came back in.

Went shopping and got toys for kids at Youth Haven.  Love that they get the message of Jesus with their gifts.  This is another of my favorite traditions.  Took Melissa to therapy.  Came home and decorated Christmas cookies.  Went and picked Melissa up and visited with Matthew while he was on the Lokomat.  Then we walked him to OT and went to visit his dad in the waiting room.  Dropped Melissa off and headed to Marie and Roys.  It was pretty foggy as I got closer to Bay City.  Took some Christmas Cookies and Cabbage rolls to Marie and Roy.  Had a nice visit and Marie and I had some good prayer time.  Stopped at the Christian Bookstore in Bay City and dropped the toys I had picked up off.  Went to Melissa's and picked up Max to spend the night.  He had told me the other day that he wanted to spend the night some time.  We ate and then he was happy to pick out two Christmas Cookies.  After that, he wanted to watch the Lego Movie.  We had popcorn while we watched the movie that papa had brought home from the movies today.  He and Charlie went and saw the new Clint Eastwood movie. Max fell asleep on the couch at 8:30.  I woke him up to see if he wanted to get his pj's on.  He did and then I tucked him in upstairs.  What a sweet boy he is.


No comments: