Monday, December 17, 2018

12/1718...HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Walked at SportsZone, Went Christmas Shopping, Met Kimmy in Midland

Hailey reading her card

Hailey in her new pj's from her mom and dad

Hailey laying in her new sleeping bag they got her


Misty got the desk all organized and set up.  Sure looks beautiful!  She could be an interior decorator she is so good.

 Bill and I walked at the SportsZone.  I went 3 miles to make up for not walking last Friday.  Came home and made oatmeal.  Went to Hallmark to get Hailey's birthday girl.  Can't believe this is 15th and only one more to get for her.  Time sure flew by.  I ended up doing some Christmas shopping. Got an email saying the Lego set I had ordered for Max wasn't going to get here until Dec. 31.  I talked to Melissa and she found out a Lego set he wanted was at the Midland Target and they only had one left.  I called and they said they would hold it if I came right away.  I headed there and called Kimmy on my way.  She called me back and she went to Meijer's, and I went to Target.  Then we both met at Bob Evans for lunch.  I was going to treat her to lunch, but when we got there she had found a coupon on her phone for a free stack of pancakes.  She sent me the link so I could get them too.  We got four huge pancakes.  I got ham with mine and she got toast.  I ordered banana bread for us, but we were too full to eat it.  I had her take mine to Jared so they could each have a piece.  What a nice time and fun visit.  She saved me lots of money today too....$10 on our pancakes and then she went to Target with me and had them price match, so I got $14 back from Max's lego set.  She is quite the girl!  Love her tons!  Vikki messaged me and showed me that she made me a snowman.  She had said they were to hard, but the sweet made me one anyone.  So cute!  Love her tons too!  Melissa called me and shared Hailey's Birthday pictures she took.  That was sweet of her because we already had celebrated at SkyZone.  Love her tons too!  Still have to give Hailey our gifts!  Called Hailey and wished her happy birthday.  I had called and left a message this morning, sent a text and then called a couple of more times.  Nice to finally get to talk to her.  I love that girl tons too!  I am blessed with a wonderful family.


No comments: