Wednesday, December 26, 2018

12/26/18...Walked at SportsZone, Vikki, Rody and the kids came over, Bill went with Rody to look at cars

Isaac and Peyton

Lucy on my lap
Peyton and Isaac

I love my bird feeder Bill got me for Christmas and so do the birds

Bill and I walked 2 miles at Sportszone.  I did some laundry and organized some stuff I got for Christmas.  Vikki, Rody and the kids came over and had leftovers with us.  Kimmy called and she and the boys are coming tomorrow. YAY!  We all ate and then Rody and Bill went to look at cars for Rody.  Vikki and I watched the rest of When Calls the Heart that she did get to see yesterday.  We also watched a couple of Elevation Church Messages.  They were great.   We finished putting the puzzle together while Peyton and Isaac played in the basement.  It was such a nice day. The guys got back and Vikki, Rody and the kids left.  Bill and I watched a Hallmark Movie and then watched the news.


No comments: