Friday, December 28, 2018

12/28/18 The boys slept in. Bill walked at SportZone, I walked at home...The boys played the wii

The birds are sure loving my new feeder.  So nice that so many can eat at the same time

Evan and Jack playing Mario

These cute kiddos are being so good and are so sweet


Bill went to the SportsZone to walk.  The boys slept in, so I walked in the basement to get my steps in.  They ate breakfast and then wanted to play darts on the wii.  They went downstairs and played in the basement for a while and then played more wii sports.  They sure are having fun together. 
Bill wound up all of the outside lights and put away the nativity.  It was pretty windy today.  Good thing he took them down yesterday and just had to work in the garage packing them up today.  I went to the dentist for a quick look to make sure all is well before we go on our cruise.  It was just a run in appt., so I took Jack and Evan with me.  The dentist was talking to the boys while he was checking my teeth.  Then he said everything looked great and I started walking out the door.  He went to grab Jack and said it was his turn in the chair.  Jack smiled and said no way.  
Melissa and Bruce picked up the boys and headed to Muskegon from here.  She called me when she got there safely.  Bill and I watched a Hallmark Movie.  

No comments: