Sunday, December 23, 2018

12/23/18...Got everything ready for tomorrow, Went out to Outback with Bill, Brought gifts downstairs

Kenzie, Travis, Peyton, Isaac and Rody.  They decorated the cookies I baked for them.  Looks like they had fun and did a great job.
Bill at Outback.  What a handsome date he is!

Tree with most of the gifts around it for tomorrow.  
Went to church.  Prayed at the altar with people afterward.  Came home and made rolls, pie crust and pies, and got everything I could ready for tomorrow.  Bill and I went out to Outback which has been a tradition for a very long time now.  We had such a nice time and a great meal.  I had to send my meat back because it was pretty pink and I had asked for it well done.  I had enough pink last night.  It was the best steak I have had though.  Delicious!  Bill was sweet and while we were sitting there he reached across for my hands.  I thought it was weird at first because we had already prayed.  Then he looked at me sweetly and told me he loved me.  What a precious moment!  We went to Sam's Club and got some trash bags for tomorrow and also some bananas and cashews.  Came home and got more things done for tomorrow.  Excited for tomorrow to get here and family to come.  I love Jesus, I love Christmas and I love my family.  I am blessed!

No comments: