Sunday, December 16, 2018

12/16/18...Went to church, Hailey and her five friends came to church with Bruce & Melissa and the boys, Vikki and Misty took desk, Went to Logans, Wrapped some presents, Bill and I played SkipBo


Vikki and Misty came and took this big desk apart and moved it to Misty's for their work table

Hailey on the right and her five friends.  

Sadie Hawkins Dance...Hailey in the middle.  They all went to dinner together and then went to the dance

This guy was one of the girls cousins.  He was Hailey's dance partner at the dance. 

Bill very serious about dealing out our new Skip Bo game.  He beat me by one card!  He was pretty happy to say the least.


We went to church.  Bruce, Melissa and the kids were there along with 5 of Hailey's friends from Valley.  Hailey wanted a study sleep over for her birthday celebration.  The girls all studied for their exams together.  Proud of that girl.  Worship was amazing.  We sang "This is How We Fight our Battles" which is based on Psalm 23. Love that song.  Bill and I went up to the alter to pray for people after church.  After church, we came home.  Vikki called and she and Misty were taking apart our desk. It's so big that I can never move it, so I am happy to see it go and get a smaller one I can move.  We are going to tear out the carpet in that room and paint it in the spring.  Melissa sent me some pictures of Hailey and her friends at the Sadie Hawkins Dance at Valley last night.  So thankful God has blessed Hailey with such great friends.  Bill and I went to Logan's after Vikki and Misty left.  I had salmon and Bill had steak.  Everything was delicious and we had a card for $10 our bill.  We came home and I ordered some more presents and wrapped gifts. Told Google that I wanted to listen to K-Love Christmas Station and it was so nice watching all the Christian singers and groups sing Christmas Music.  We had fun playing Skip Bo and watched a Hallmark Movie.

No comments: