Thursday, December 13, 2018

12/13/18...Took Melissa to therapy, made cabbage rolls, made cut out cookies

Hailey was still home waiting for her ride when I got to Melissa's today.



This 5 x 7 picture came in the mail today.  It took a while before All and I could figure out where it was taken. We finally figured out that it was at the Veteran's Dinner where we got the picture Bill loves of the Vietnam Wall.

I went to Melissa's early because she had therapy at 8 a.m.  Hailey was still there waiting for her ride to come.  She got right up and came and gave me a big hug which made this Nana very happy.  
She left for school and Melissa and I headed to therapy.  When I got home, I returned a couple of things to Amazon.  Had to take them to the UPS Store.  It was very easy to return them.  I made cabbage buns and Cut out Christmas cookies.  Taking some of both to Marie and Roy tomorrow.  Also taking some to Melissa so they can decorate them as a family.  Watched a Hallmark Movie.

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

I love that pic of you and dad!!!