Thursday, December 20, 2018

12/20/18....Happy Birthday to my mom in heaven. I sure do miss her

Me and my beautiful mom
Beautiful pop up card we got from Carol this year
Beautiful pop up card we got from Carol last year.  It's amazing how it all folds down into a card.  It's a very detailed nativity too.

Took Melissa to therapy at 9.  It was raining outside.  There was an accident at the corner of our road and Midland Rd.  I thought it was going to make me late because the police just got there, but I was able to turn and go down Midland road pretty quickly.  Melissa had the lokomat and OT today, so she was there for 2 1/2 hrs.  I went shopping and got all my stuff I needed for Christmas Dinner and also to take to Debbie's for Saturday.  I picked Melissa up afterwards and dropped her off and left right away because I had ice cream in my car.  I decided since it was in a stay cold bag and it was cool out I would run into McDonald's Nursery real quick.  Melissa called me a few minutes after I was there and told me Hailey texted me and wondered if I was coming to pick her up soon.  I forgot about her getting out early and so did Melissa.  I picked Melissa up at 11:30 and we should have left right from there to pick Hailey up at 11:40.  It only took me about 7 minutes to pick her up, but I was 20 minutes late.  Hailey was sweet and said it was fine.  I hit the curb and told her that was a lesson on what not to do when she drives.  She got a good laugh about that.
I dropped her off and went home to put my groceries away.  The ice cream did great.  Bob came to work on the drywall he is finishing up.  I wrapped gifts.  

No comments: