Sunday, December 9, 2018

Went to church, Baked Christmas cookies with Stacie and Kody, Went to New Life's Leadership Christmas Party

Stacie and Kody 

Stacie and Kody cutting out Christmas Cookies

Kody rolling out the dough while I watched him

The first batch was made with gluten free flour.  They were so crumbly that Stacie tossed the rest of the flour

Stacie and I did a selfie....Love this precious girl
Kody decorating.  He wanted to put his own candy that he had saved on some of them



A couple of Vikki's cute gnomes she made
Went to church.  Good message and wonderful worship.  After church, we went to Bob Evans with Pat and Rich Dudek.  We had a nice visit with them.  Stacie messaged me and wanted me to come over and make Christmas Cookies with her and Kody.  We got home and Bill worked on the pillars and I headed to Stacie's.  Kody was really excited that I was there and we could make the cookies.  

We had a good time and lots of laughs while we made cookies, cut them out and baked them.  The first couple of batches were made with glucose free flour.  They didn't cut out very good and crumbled when we baked them.  Stacie threw the rest of the flour out because they were so bad.  We made a new batch with regular flour and it went much better.  Kody was a great helper and stuck with it for a long time.  Then he went in the living room to play until Stacie made the frosting.  DJ came in and asked if he wanted to go out to the shed and help him, so Kody got ready and went out.  We got all the cookies cut out and baked and then I had to leave.  Kody and Stacie decorated them later.  I got home and Vikki, Peyton and Isaac were there.  She took some amazing pictures of her gnomes on my fireplace mantle.  It was cold in the house when I got there, so I turned on the furnace until I could get the kernel burner going good again.  It burn pot needed scraping.  Got it toasty pretty fast.  I had to get ready for our Christmas Party and then visited a little with Vikki. Rody got here and he took care of our old computer upstairs for us.  What a blessing he is.  He and Isaac flew their drones for a while.  We went to our Christmas Party and had a great time.  We sat with Kristen and Grant, Jennifer and Erin, and Dennis Watkins.  We had such a nice time and the food was delicious.  Bill really liked it because it was stuff he could eat.  Not lots of cheesy things.
We came home and watched a Hallmark Movie.







1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

My gnomes look amazing on your fireplace! Thanks for not charging me haha