Friday, December 21, 2018

12/21/18....Went and finished my shopping and picked up gifts that came in at Walmart. Took Melissa to therapy. Picked her kiddos up as they only had a half day. Went to Kody's Christmas Program

Kody in the third row three from the right

Stacie and Kody

Stacie and Kody
Papa, Kody and me

Max, Jack, Hailey and Evan...it was their last day of school until January 7th and was shake day!

Cute snowman that Vikki made me! Love it!
I went to Walmart to pick up Adam and Eli's gifts and finish the rest of my shopping.  I went early so it wouldn't be busy.  Went to Melissa's and took her to therapy at 10.  Went to Kroger's to get some gift cards and then went to pick up Max, Jack and Evan.  Took Max and Evan home and then Jack and I went to get Melissa.  We visited with Tom and Matthew while we were there.  Picked up Hailey and took them home.  I met Bill at Home Depot and we drove together to see Kody in his Christmas Program.  At first he was pretty silly, but he started doing the motions after a few songs.  How nice that they sang This Little Light of Mine and If You're Happy and You Know it.  Sang some cute Christmas songs too.  We went to Home Depot after we were done.  We left there and I stopped at McDonald's and picked up frappes and Shakes and took them to Melissa's.  Left and met Bill at Menard's.  He had some Christmas shopping to do, so I went and got a chicken Club sandwich from Arby's and he picked up a Philly sandwich from Charlies.  Watched a Hallmark Movie.


1 comment:

Lela said...

Love your messages. You all are such busy people keeping up with so many activities. Life is good.