Thursday, December 6, 2018

12/6/18....Took Melissa to therapy, cleaned the rest of the house, prepared dinner, Went over cruise material and what to pack with Wes and Gayla, Played Skip Bo

Kenny, Me, Mom Schaard, and Fred...My first Christmas celebrated with Bill's family.  It's Fred's Birthday today.   He's a great brother and is always so kind and caring!  I am very thankful for him.


I borrowed these pictures from Kimmy because I needed some Russell pictures on my blog


ADAM




Jacob and Wyatt

 Wyatt

Eli and Wyatt

Kimmy, Jacob, Jared, Eli and Adam

Wyatt and Eli...Wyatt looks really big in this picture 

Adam and his wonderful smile

Took Melissa to therapy at 9.  The roads were a little slick, so took it slow. Came home and cleaned the rest of the house and peeled potatoes and carrots.  Went back to pick Melissa up.  She was doing laundry in her washing machine that Bruce fixed.  YAY!  I am happy for her.  It is hard to go without a washing machine. Bruce is so good at fixing things.  He just fixed the dishwasher, now the washing machine and next the dryer.  He also fixed the heater in Vikki's car for her.  I dropped Melissa off at home and had my Abby (dog) time.  Came home and got the roast in the oven.  Did my Bible reading and praying and finished getting ready for Wes and Gayla to come for dinner.  
They got here at 5:15 and we ate and then got all of our cruise agendas and material out.  30 days and we will be sailing.  I am excited, but a little nervous too.  We played Skipbo after that.  Bill won both games.  Something seems so wrong about that!  He sure was happy though.


No comments: