Monday, December 10, 2018

12/10/18...Walked at SportsZone, Went to breakfast with the girls at Tony's, worked on puzzle, got gas for vehicles with Bill

Look who got a hair cut....Abby  She looks so cute and her face is all better now

Walked 2 miles with Bill at the SportsZone.  Went to Tony's for breakfast with Melissa and Vikki.  Sure wish my Kimmy lived closer.  I took Melissa home and got my doggie time in.  Melissa's tree looks beautiful and her house is decorated really nice.  I picked up some Christmas cards and some ingredients for Christmas cookies.  Came home and started working on a new puzzle.  Hard to stop when you get started.  Bill called and wanted me to meet him to get gas in our vehicles.  We had a dollar off each gallon so that was nice.  Made spaghetti for dinner.  We relaxed, watched a show with people singing Christmas Carols and had popcorn.

1 comment:

Vikki's Blog said...

Thank you again for breakfast, it sure was fun! Next time we go it will be my treat!!