Wednesday, December 19, 2018

12/19/18...Decorated cookies, picked Hailey up from school, Went to Coco Loco's, Took cookies to Charlie and Sue, Went to Max, Jack and Evan's Christmas program

Beautiful Sunrise this morning
Isaac and Peyton
Max is standing in front of Luke in the turquoise shirt

Max playing his trombone behind the girl in the blue on the left




Evan, Max and Jack

Hailey and Ally...they brought their books so they could study for exams
We walked 2 miles at SportsZone.  After that we went and put gas in the truck and car.  We saved 60 cents on every gallon.  When I got home I did my Bible reading and put on worship music.   I picked Hailey up at 11:40.  She had exams today, so she got out early.  We went to Coco Loco's for lunch.  She was so happy to go there. It's her favorite place.  We each got Nachos with beef and beans.  We got half orders and our plates were filled.  We couldn't eat it all.  We had a really nice talk and fun.  When I took her home, I gave her her birthday present from us.  She loved her Bible cover.  Gave her Cactus socks, lotion and her 15th Birthday girl for her collection.  Only one more Birthday girl to go...#16 next  year. Got home and decorated Christmas Cookies.  Took some cookies over to Charlie and Sue.  Bill went to the Marine Corp League meeting.  He got a great award.  I went to Max, Jack and Evan's Christmas Program.  I stopped at Vikki's and dropped cookies off for her and Kenzie to decorate. The boys all did a great job and the program was so nice.  I sat by Ginny's mom.  We had a nice visit before and after the program.  She is such a sweet person.  Bought some Butterhorns at the bake sale after the program that looked great but tasted yucky.  Bill got home and ate one and thought it was yucky too!.  He told me to throw them out ha ha.  I agree.  Watched a Hallmark movie.

No comments: