Saturday, December 15, 2018

12/15/18...Max helped decorate cookies, Max had a mishap by the fire,Went to Isaac's Basketball game, Went to McDonalds for Lunch

Max eating breakfast
Max read his Bible right away when he was done with breakfast.  Love love love this!  He didn't know I took a picture

Max frosting the cookies

He sure loved putting lots of sprinkles on





Max and Nana decorating

Bill came out so happy about his haircut he gave himself.  Then he asked me how the back looked.  YIKES!  Vikki came over and fixed it up for him.

Max got too close to the fireplace glass

Double YIKES

Before I cleaned the glass

After I cleaned the fireplace glass.  The WD40 and razor blade worked great Kimmy.

Shirt Papa and Max picked out at Penney's.  A lady handed him a 30% off coupon so it ended up being $13.00.  Was $39 originally.

McDonalds time

Jack and Papa at Isaac's game

Vikki French braiding Hailey's hair at Isaac's game

Isaac playing...Rody in the background helping coach

Isaac #7


Hailey

Peyton

Peyton and Hailey

Papa, Jack and Hailey at Tim Horton's after the game

Max slept in until 9.  We ate breakfast and then Max went and got his Bible and started reading it.  That sure makes this Nana very happy.  I read my Bible too!  We decorated Christmas cookies, and he sure was a great helper.  He loved it when I said he could eat a couple.  He went and sat by the fireplace and got too close to the glass which was very hot.  His sweatshirt melted and left a big hole in the back and the fireplace glass had lots of melted nylon all over it.  I sure was thankful he didn't get burned.  Scary!!! I scraped it the best I could with a putty knife.  Bill took Max to find a new sweatshirt.  I talked to Kimmy and she said to let it cool and use WD40 on it and a razor blade.  I did that and it worked amazingly.  So easy.  I sure was thankful.  Vikki had a couple of Christmas cookies and then left.  Max and I went to McDonald's for lunch.  We had a nice talk and he went and got the straws, napkins, and ketchup for me and then took care of our garbage when we were finished.  He was very polite too.  I dropped off Max, and picked up Hailey and Jack to go to Isaac's game.  We had to drive around the parking lot until people came out and we could take their spot.  Crazy!
Jack and Papa went in the truck, and Hailey and I went in the car to Tim Horton's.  Took Hailey and Jack home.  They both thanked me when they got out of the car.  Bill and I went back to Penney's.  A lady handed us each a coupon when we came in the door.  He opened his and it was 30% and had me open mine and it was 40% our entire purchase.  We found some really great sales and with the 40% off the prices were amazing.  I found a pair of jeans which were regularly $44 and I got them for $14.  Found stuff for Christmas gifts.  We had lots of fun shopping.  Bill gave someone his 30% coupon and they were so happy. It sure was a great day!

No comments: