Saturday, December 29, 2018

12/29/18...Went to breakfast at Bob Evans, Packed stuff for the cruise, went to Outback

Bill's new hobby.  Making walking sticks
Vikki's painting she reframed for her dad
Vikki and I hung the cute plaque she made for us
Isaac...he's outgrown Sandy

There were so many birds on the feeder today I almost had to put take a number out

Vikki Made this for me to hold these ornaments Kenzie and Travis made

Side view of it

We slept in until 8:30.  Haven't slept that late in a very long time.  We went to Bob Evans and each got a free stack of pancakes.  We were very full when we left.  We went to Meijer's and picked up birdseed for my new bird feeder Bill got me.  It's squirrel proof an I sure am excited to use it.  While we were out to breakfast, Vikki came and picked up the Painting of the Vietnam Marine she made for Bill, and took it to her house to reframe.  She brought it back and it looks beautiful.  We hung the board with the hook she made me and put Kenzie and Travis's ornaments on it.  She also helped me hang the beautiful plaque she made us for Christmas.  It looks so nice. We hung another wall hanging too.  Thank you Vikki.  When she got home, she called and told us the guy who bought Rody's car came and picked it up.  He just put it on facebook yesterday and had 250 interested people.  He sold it really quickly.  So thankful for that.  He is loving the car he got.  He found out there is electric start on his keychain so he can start the car from inside.  Another bonus from the Lord.  Very happy for them.  Bill and I went to Outback and had a steak dinner.  it was delicious.  Came home and watched a couple of Hallmark Movies.

No comments: