Friday, December 28, 2018

8/27/18...Went through my shorts and tops to get ready for cruise...Jack and Evan spent the night,


Evan and Jack love the light up table




Jack and Evan at McDonalds

Evan playing



Evan and Jack
Evan and Jack sure had fun playing wii sports.  They bowled, boxed, played darts, played air hockey and lots more.  They sounded pretty tired when I kept checking on them, but didn't want to stop.  I did get them to pause for a little while so we could have a snack together.  

I finished the newsletter for Faith Riders.  Went through my shorts, capris, and summer tops and got the ones out that I am taking on our cruise.  It's getting close now.  Bill and I went to Penney's and got two large suitcases that expand 2 more inches, a backpack and a cute carryon for me that I can pull.
We came home and dropped them off.  Melissa called and Jack was done at his doctor appointment.  He has exeema on his little finger.  It looks infected, so the PA put him on an antibiotic.  I went and picked up Evan and Jack to spend the night.  We went to McDonalds and the boys ate and played for a while.  The playland is sure a lot smaller than it used to be.  Not much room for very many kids.  They had fun and then we got ready to leave. We stopped in the other room so they could play on the light up table.  They really liked that.  We came home and they wanted to play Mario.  After playing that for a while, they wanted to do wii sports.  They had so much fun with all the games.  They sure started sounding tired though.  I had them pause it and we all had a snack together.  Evan wanted chips and ketchup, Jack wanted two peanut butter cups, and I had chips and dip.  Bill didn't want anything because he ate late.  Bill and I watched a taped Hallmark Movie (so we could fast forward through commercials) while the boys played the wii.  I tucked the boys in and listened to their prayers and then prayed over them.  They are such sweet grandsons!  They both prayed for me.  I am blessed.

No comments: