Monday, December 3, 2018

12/3/18...Went to the cemetery to put wreath on my mom and dad's grave, Put nativity outside and put lights up, went to Christ Seager's Birthday Party



Put a wreath on my mom and dad's grave
Walked two miles with Bill at the SportsZone.  We  spent our time with the Lord when we got home.  He went to take a check from the Marines to a family in Shields who needs fuel oil.  I went and put a Christmas wreath on my mom and dad's grave.  I sure do miss them.  I know where they are though so I asked Jesus to tell them hi for me.  Bill and I put all the nativity pieces out by the stable.  14 pieces in our set now.  Love putting it outside in honor of the Lord and the true meaning of Christmas.  So thankful that Emanuel came, God with Us. 
We went to Chris Seager's 50th Birthday party at G's.  We had fun and great pizza.  Logan Shaw sat with us and Chris's Brother Dave, son, Matthew and Aiden Shaw.  Kim Seager too.  We had fun and the pizza was great.  Nice talking to Logan.  He told me my Sunday School class was really fun when he was in it.  He is such a nice kid. 
We went to Home Depot and got some extra plugs for our nativity pieces.  Watched a Hallmark Movie.
 





No comments: