Saturday, December 21, 2019

Sat.,12/21/19...The boys all slept good last night, Took Evan and went to IHops for the Marine Corp. League breakfast, Max and Jack watched a movie while we were gone. Took the boys home and went to Kawkawlin, Decorated Cookies, Cleaned kernel burner

Me and Evan at the Marine Corp Breakfast at IHops
Mia, Hailey and Brooklyn

Jack, Evan and Max

Bill and I decorating Christmas Cookies

The boys got up around 8.  Jack and Max ate Cocoa Pebbles for breakfast.  Evan wanted some too, but I told him he could have some when we got home, because we were going to I Hop and he wouldn't want to eat there.  These boys were so good and told me they wanted to stay longer and spend another night.  If it wasn't for Christmas Eve being so close and having lots to do, I sure would have.  Love these sweet kiddos so much!  Max and Jack watched a movie while we were gone.  Evan had chocolate chip pancakes, Bill had the sampler, and I had a Belgian Waffle Combo.  We waited 2 hours before our section got our food.  My Belgian waffle was plain, so I asked the waiter why no strawberries or whipped cream were on it.  He said he would bring some out.  I fixed it up right.  We were all in the back room and the tables in front of us and behind us got their food fast and were leaving before we got ours.  Guess we are learning patience.  Had to do some Christmas shopping still, so I took the boys home and got some pictures there.  Went to Kawkawlin and picked up something for Bill and something for Charlie and Sue.  Came home and Bill and I decorated all the Christmas cookies.  It didn't take us long.  He is super fast.  Adam tested me and said he has an I Pod now and can text me.  I am so happy.  We had fun texting back and forth and I learned a lot from him already.  What a sweet kid he is!  I love him to pieces.  I vacuumed the kernel burner out after that so it's all clean for Christmas Eve.  Then I relaxed and did my blog.

No comments: