Thursday, December 26, 2019

Thurs. 12/26/19...Leftovers with Vikki and Family, Dinner at the Butchers

Ava and Claire
Rody, Vikki, Bill and I
Isaac and Peyton

Rody, Vikki, me and Bill in our New Life Swag
Bill rode to Wes and Gayla's on the motorcycle.  It was 60 degrees out

Joel

We slept in.  Ate breakfast and did our daily reading and devotions.  Vikki, Rody, Peyton and Isaac came over to have leftovers with us, which is our Tradition.  We watched worship on tv for a while and Vikki set the Roku up on our living room tv which is great to have.  We had a snowball fight with the snowballs we got for Christmas at Melissa's yesterday.  Peyton and Isaac were pretty good at throwing them.  I sure was tired out after we were done.  Shane sent me a cute picture of Ava and Claire.  We went to Wes and Gayla's for dinner and to play games  Bill drove the motorcycle because it was 60 degrees out.  I followed in the car.   So nice to see and spend time with Joel and them.  We ate spaghetti and salad for dinner.  Ae the rest of the banana cream pie I made for dessert and also cookies.  Everything was delicious.  Wes won at 3-13, I won one game of Skip-bo, and Bill won the last game.  We had such a nice time.  Love our framily...friends who are family!



No comments: