Friday, December 6, 2019

Friday, 12/6/19...Made two cakes for potlucks, Went to Senior Gala Christmas Party at church

Bill, Jeff, Catherine, Roy and Marie

Had an amazing time of worship this morning.  Such great worship songs on my phone.  I sent two of them to my friend Vikki to listen to because she hasn't heard them.  Then I watched the video of For King and Country singing Little Drummer Boy at the CMA Awards.  They did an amazing job.
I baked two cakes and made pudding.  Went shopping and got a Wedding Card for tomorrow.  When I got home I put the banana's on the cake covered with pudding and put cool whip on it and sprinkled the vanilla wafer pieces on.  Got ready and we headed to church for our Senior Christmas Gala.  We got there before Marie and Roy, so Bill could lift the wheelchair out for Roy.  He's not supposed to lift for another week.  We were very happy they were able to come.  We sat with them and Pastor Jeff and Catherine.  The food was amazing and we had a good time with those at our table.  We also played a bingo game where you had to go around and find someone to sign each square.  For instance, one was to find someone who didn't like chocolate.  I found someone and it wasn't easy.  We all helped clean up after it was over and it went fast.  Vikki and I face timed after I got home.  I have been missing her.  She helped me pick out my outfit for tomorrow.  I love how she keeps me up on styles.  What a fun daughter she is!  I am looking forward to the wedding tomorrow.  Thankful we will all be together and have a good time.  Love being with my family. 

No comments: