Sunday, December 15, 2019

Fri., 12/13/19..Made rolls, baked the turkey, made stuffing and did all the preparations for tomorrows party.

Spent my time with the Lord and then spent the day baking and cooking to get everything ready ahead of time for tomorrow's Schaard Christmas party.   Bill asked me to go to the Christmas Party at the VA, but didn't tell me till today, so I had to keep on schedule, to get everything done.  I could have gotten up earlier if I would have known ahead.  It ended up that Melissa needed me to get Max from school.  He had thrown up, so he needed to go home.  The first thing he said to me was, "I was trying to not get sick this year so I wouldn't miss any school.  Poor kid.  He didn't throw up anymore and started feeling better after he was home for a while.  It ended up being at 11 right when Bill's was going to the party, so I couldn't have made it anyhow.  I sure was busy, and glad I got everything done and ready.  Kimmy is baking 2 batches of rolls, and Vikki is making mashed potatoes and strawberry jello with strawberries in it.  YUM!  They are such a big help.  I told Bruce and Melissa we had everything covered and not to bring anything because they have so many appointments for Melissa and kids, but Bruce said he's bringing something exotic ha ha.  Bill and I watched a movie in the evening.

No comments: