Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Wed., 12/4/19...Got my hair cut, Went shopping

Vikki sent me this cute picture of Peyton...she wanted to wear heals to her class at church tonight.
Made oatmeal, got ready and went to Catherine's to get my hair cut.  She had back surgery a couple of months ago in Detroit, and now is doing great.  I have been waiting to see if she would be able to do my hair, so it was really getting long.  We had a really nice visit while she cut it.  Went shopping at some stores, then Bill called and wanted me to meet him at Sam's Club. We walked around and sampled some samples.  Talked to Melissa.  She is so sweet and so kind hearted.  Love that she calls me and we can pray together like my mom and I used to do.  Happy Kimmy and Vikki do too.  We all know the power of prayer.  Thank you Jesus!  Love my girls!  Made spaghetti for dinner.  Watched a Christmas movie.

No comments: