Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Wed., Christmas Day, 12/25/19....Went to Melissa's, Went to Kimmy's, Went to Rody's moms

This is the only snow I saw...it's at Melissa's from the boys fort.  A little White Christmas! 

Evan, Bill, Max, Melissa, Bruce, Jack and Hailey
Evan, Bill, Max, Bruce, Jack, me and Hailey
My yummy breakfast Bruce made
Hailey passing out gifts
Melissa
Bruce
Hailey
Jack
Max
Evan
Bill with the ping pong socks Max, Jack and Evan got him
Evan, Abby, Hailey, Jack, Melissa and Bruce watching Abby opening her present

Adam with his legos
Eli pretty comfy with my neck thing from Hailey
Kimmy, Eli, Jared, me, Bill, Jacob and Adam.....Wyatt in front

Jacob and Eli

Papa and Jacob
 Papa and Jacob being photo bombed by Adam lol
Me and my Eli

Listened to worshipful Christmas Music and then read my Bible. We went to Bruce and Melissa's house at 9.  The kids all came running and gave us great hugs.  We had cinnamon rolls and coffee first, then Bruce made us an amazing breakfast...egg casserole, plain scrambled eggs, rolls with egg and potatoes inside, waffles (stuff to make Belgium waffles too), hash browns, American fries, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, and homemade bread.  It was the best breakfast ever!  Afterward we opened gifts.
I love this tradition.  It was so much fun watching them open their gifts. We loved our gifts too...especially Bill's ping pong socks and the snowballs.  We had a snowball fight in the house with them.  Nice that they don't hurt when they hit.  We went to Kimmy and Jared's after that.  Love relaxing in their LazyBoy's.  I brought the snowballs in for them to see.  We really had a snowball fight there.  Those boys got into it and so did Jared. It was so much fun.  Eli loved using my neck thing I got from Hailey.  I brought it in to show them because it is so comfy.  Kimmy had snacks and meat and cheese out, but we were too full to eat. We had a nice time there and then got our hugs and left for home.  We rested at home for a little while and then went to Rody's moms for dinner.  They had just finished opening presents.  We visited and then ate.  The food was delicious.  Didn't eat much, because we were still pretty full.  They are always so nice. Peyton and Isaac were cute.  We came home and watched It's a Wonderful Life.




















No comments: