Saturday, December 28, 2019

Sat., 12/28/19...Made Noodle Casserole and a cake for tonight's Facilitator Meeing

Got turkey, cream of chicken soup and seasonings going in crockpot.  We ate oatmeal for breakfast. Did our prayer and Bible reading. Put worship music on too.   I read my Best Friend, Vikki's,  journal she wrote and dedicated to me again.  It just touched my heart so much.  Love how humble her prayers are and how she knows God is the answer through out it.  I sent a message to her to let her know I read it again and how moving it was.  What a great friend she is and I always know she loves me no matter what!
God sure blessed me.  I love the keyless entry locks Bill put on the shed door and the back house door.  How Nice!  He was surprised and sure liked getting those for Christmas.  Love it when I can really find something he likes.  At 6 we went to church for the facilitator meeting/potluck.  We had good fellowship, good food (other than everything was cheesy except what I made and what Lindsay made.)  Bill wasn't to happy about all the cheese.  Glad I made him noodle casserole so he had something he really liked.  I made a dump cake which was really good and so easy to make.
We had good discussion about our small group prayer time and a few other things.


No comments: