Thursday, December 19, 2019

12/19/19...Went to lunch with Melissa, Went to a couple places for Christmas gifts, made Christmas cookies


Hailey
Melissa eating soup and salad at Applebees with me
Cookies baked and ready to decorate
Jacob with the car he and his dad designed.  Wish I could put the video of it going across the room.  Very Cool School project!  Great job Jacob!

Got groceries I need for Christmas.   Picked Melissa up and we came to my house for some large manila envelopes for Melissa to have.  There were two packages on my porch so I was happy to bring them in.  We went to Applebees for lunch and had all you can eat soup and salad.  Then we went to the Maple Grill and Melissa picked up a gift for Bruce and I got a gift certificate.  We went to Walmart after that.  I got lots of steps today.  Poor Isaac is sick now.  Sure am praying for him.  
Kimmy was going to come decorate cookies, but we decided it is wise to stay away from sickness so she and her family are healthy over the Christmas season.  I baked three batches of cookies!  Will have to decorate them Saturday.  

No comments: