Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tues., 12/3/19...Went to breakfast, More Christmas Decorating, Small Group



Got the family room decorated today. Only the stair rail to do now.

We went to breakfast.  Nancy and Randy were there today and are going to start coming which was nice.  Bill went to pick Charlie up from the hospital as he called and said he was being discharged.  
I went to Jack's and then came home and put more Christmas decorations up.  My friend, Vikki, called me.  She has been working on getting her parent's house sold and them moved, so we haven't been able to get together in a while.  She said she was missing me lots and needed to at least take to me on the phone.  She was so sweet.  It sure was nice catching up with each other.  Charlie didn't get discharged until 3 so Bill had a long wait.  I had the decorations up by the time he got home.  We got take out from Tony's and then got ready for Small Group.  Had 10 of here and it was a good study.  Bill also shared his Vision which was so nice and brought back so many memories.  Love hearing him tell it.

No comments: