Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday, 12/17/19 HAPPY SWEET 16TH BIRTHDAY HAILEY! I LOVE YOU!

The Birthday Girl!





I picked up a Carmel frappicino for Hailey for her birthday, and then went to pick up her and her brothers.  Jack and Evan had a fever and were coughing, so they didn't go to school.  Hailey was happy about her Starbuck drink.  I took her and dropped her off.  She had her book bag, a dish to pass for her friend group, and a  a Christmas gift for the name she drew, plus a gift for her friend, Alena that has the same birthday as her.  She calls her her twin.  She carried everything in, and I was happy to see someone get the door for her.  Max got in front with me then and I took him to school.
I went to breakfast at Sullivan's after that.  Nice to see Pat and Rich there.  After breakfast, I went and did more Christmas shopping and got quite a bit done.  Came home and put stuff away. Made goulash for dinner.  Read a book and did my blog.

No comments: