Monday, December 2, 2019

Monday, 12/2/19...Took Lisa to hospital to visit Jason, Put Christmas tree up

Our Christmas Tree is up

Sue posted on my Facebook page to call her when I got up.  I did and she told me Charlie was in the hospital.  His blood pressure was very high, so she took him in.  They said he had a mild heart attack but weren't sure when.  He has been real tired lately.  They did a heart cath and here is no blockage praise God.  He didn't want any visitors, but Bill.  Bill went up at 11:30 and stayed until 4.  I picked up Lisa J. and took her to visit Jason, her boyfriend who is in our small group.  He was having a test when we got there, so we went to the gift shop and looked around.  We came back up and he was in his room, but having an EEG.  We visited for a few minutes and then went and sat in the waiting room until he was finished.  Visited some more and prayed for him.  I left, but Lisa stayed and got a ride home with his mom.  I came home and cleaned out the refrigerator.  Put the Christmas tree up and Bill carried the heaviest tubs downstairs for me.  Bill went to Trinity Riders to let them know we will be their Area Reps.  I didn't go, because I have a very busy Dec. schedule, so needed to get Christmas Decorations up.  Love having the tree up!  

No comments: