Sunday, December 1, 2019

12/1/19..HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO MAX! Woke up to ice and snow this morning, Went to church, Went to CMA Leadership Christmas party in Owosso, Went to Boar's Head Dress Rehearsal

Happy 14th Birthday Max!  I love you so much!

Max loves Cheez-its and was happy when Bruce and Melissa gave him his own box

He went to his favorite restaurant...Taco Bell

Loved the snow we got

Hailey in the Boars Head 
Max and Jack as Huntsmen

The end where everyone is worshipping Jesus
Max, Jack, Jacob, ?, Hailey and Evan

Hailey

Hailey and Ally (BFF's since preschool)
Max and me on his birthday!


We went to church.  Phyllis and I were the only ones in the prayer room before prayer.  No one else made it because of the storm.  It was a great Advent Service in which we also were reminded of the Second Advent when Jesus comes again.  Exciting Message!  Kimmy texted me in the morning that they were in Kentucky and wanted to get home because their power was off from the storm.  We went to Owosso in the truck after church for our CMA Leadership Christmas party.  It was fun and everyone was so nice and they all welcomed Bill and I.  We ate some good food and then did the Chinese Christmas Gift thing.  I got a $25 gift card to Barnes and Nobles (we were only supposed to spend 20) and Bill got a $20 lottery ticket.  Boo Hoo, he didn't win anything.  We had fun and then helped clean up and then left.  Kimmy had texted me that they were in Michigan, and then again that they had picked Wyatt up.  I was sure glad when I got that final text that said they were home.  We got home, and after putting everything away and changing, I headed to the Boar's Head Dress Rehearsal.  Bruce was helping with kids downstairs, so I met Melissa there and sat with her.   My grand kiddos did great.  Love going to this to start the Christmas Season off with the true reason for Christmas.  Going on again on Thursday and taking Peyton and Isaac.

No comments: