Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thurs., 12/5/19...Put the outside lights up and the nativity. Took Peyton and Isaac to the Boar's Head Festival

Hailey, Abby, Evan, Jack and Max after I dropped them off at home after school.  So happy to see them today...love these kiddos and Abby
Isaac decorating our little tree

He did a great job!
Isaac had fun with these silly binoculars


Evan in his costume



Isaac and me...sure love this boy!
Aunt Missy with Peyton and Isaac...so much fun together and we all love the Boars Head Festival
Me and Peyton...sure love this girl!
Peyton and Isaac following the words to the songs being sung by the choir
Bill and I read our Bibles and then had oatmeal for breakfast.  Pretty much our daily routine.  I got all the nativity pieces for outside out of the attic upstairs.  I am so thankful for walk in attics.  I brought them downstairs and Bill got the lights from the shed in.  We worked together putting the nativity pieces out there and getting them all plugged in. We have 15 pieces now and the complete set.  I love having it up for Christmas!  Then we put up all the outside lights.  Bill is so good at this and at plugging everything in.  It was the coldest weather we've put them up in.  Early snow and winter temps.  At least it was 33 degrees and not colder and windy.  No sunshine though.  I picked Melissa's boys up from school.  I dropped them off at their house, and then headed to pick up Vikki, Peyton and Issac from Discount tire (she got a nail in her tire). I took Vikki and Peyton home, and then Isaac and I went to my house for Nana Time.  He decorated my little Christmas tree.  First grandson to do it.  The girls have always done it before, but Isaac asked if he could.  He was so cute.  I looked at him when he was decorating, and he would take a close up picture of the ornament on the tree.  He is so much like his daddy.  His pictures were really good too.  He had a cookie and hot chocolate after he was done decorating.  He showed me all of his techi stuff....fast charger, camera, phone.  He picked Burger King to eat at.  He ate everything and we had such a nice talk.  He didn't have time to play, because we had to pick up Peyton and meet Melissa at the Boars Head.  
We had fun before it started.  The kids loved it and loved the music.  It was so fun watching them enjoy it.  Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan all did amazing in it.  Love going to this a couple of times every year so much.  Dropped Peyton and Isaac off at home.  Our outside lights looked so beautiful when I got home.  It was worth all that work.  What a great day.  

No comments: